Calendar Event: Troop meeting
|Date||Tuesday, October 24, 2017|
|Start Time||06:30 PM|
|End Date||Tuesday, October 24, 2017|
|End Time||07:30 PM|
|Last updated by Viarengo on Monday, November 13, 2017 at 10:07 AM. Update Delete|
- Location: San Martin Lions, 12415 Murphy Ave (right near airport), San Martin, Ca
- uniform: Class A
calling (to remind about Troop meeting):
- Ravens: Dawson
- Scorpions: ?
- Bucks: Forrest
- 6:10 Green Bar (SPL, ASPL, PLs, TGs) arrive, prep meeting
- 6:20 Gathering
- 6:30 meeting begins (Pledge, Oath, Law, patrol yells)
- bulletins (SPL)
- Knot Relay; Tying
- Square knot,
- 2 Half Hitches,
- Taut-line hitch,
- timber hitch,
- clove hitch,
- sheet bend.
- The patrol that comes in firsts 2 points, 2nd place gets 1.
- Knot Relay; Tying
- patrol meetings
- competition (SM)
- Ayden R. (T)
- Dominic H. (1C)
- MBs: Jaden FL, Alex Camping
- SM Minute
- 7:30 adjourn (SPL: ask with a show of hands if anyone needs requirements signed off; if so, ask for an ASM to volunteer.) then ask about the meetings listed just below:
- (ask PLC members, including Webmasters, to raise their hands. then ask those five if they're going to a MB meeting - see below - to attend PLC in their place.)
- (Outdoor Code)
- requirements sign-off
- (Read off Troop Cup points)
- How was the Beach campout? (Take feedback.)
- How was the Radio MB? (Take feedback.)
- Eagle Project this Saturday, here.
- bike ride on Nov. 4 - plan this route at the end of tonight's meeting
- Next Tuesday is Halloween; be safe and have fun.
- next meeting here is Nov. 14
- Nov. 7 is available by appt. for sign-offs; location to be announced if any appointments.
- fundraiser opportunity (introduce Mr. Gartman)
Troop Cup points awarded 10/10 meeting:
- Ravens: 2 for 2 third(s) present, 3 for 1st in Relay, 1 for Oath (Braeden), 1 for O.C. (Braeden)
- Scorpions: 1 for all in Class A, 2 for 2 third(s) present, 1 for 3rd in Relay
- Bucks: 1 for 1 third(s) present, 2 for 2nd in Relay, 1 for Pledge (Andrew), 1 for Law (Forrest)
Troop Cup points prior to this meeting:
- Ravens: 32
- Scorpions: 34
- Bucks: 35
- Make sure when planning a Troop meeting activity that there is a leader committed to carrying it out and a list of Troop equipment (if needed, such as lashing poles).
- Plan next meeting(s) Troop meeting - sheet(s) attached.
- Review (discuss) this meeting - What went well? What didn't? If something didn't go well, discuss why and if there is a way to improve.
- If interested in the fundraiser, write your names here.
- See attached items