Calendar Event: Troop meeting
|Date||Tuesday, October 24, 2017|
|Start Time||06:30 PM|
|End Date||Tuesday, October 24, 2017|
|End Time||07:30 PM|
|Last updated by Viarengo on Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 08:15 PM. Update Delete|
- Location: San Martin Lions, 12415 Murphy Ave (right near airport), San Martin, Ca
- uniform: Class A
calling (to remind about Troop meeting):
- Ravens: Dawson
- Scorpions: ?
- Bucks: Forrest
- 6:10 Green Bar (SPL, ASPL, PLs, TGs) arrive, prep meeting
- 6:20 Gathering
- 6:30 meeting begins (Pledge, Oath, Law, patrol yells)
- bulletins (SPL)
- concurrent BOR:
- Knot Relay; Tying Square knot, 2 Half Hitches, Taut-line, timber hitch, clove hitch, bowline, sheet bend. The patrol that comes in firsts 2 points, 2nd place gets 1.
- patrol meetings
- Ayden R. (T)
- Dominic H. (1C)
- SM Minute
- 7:30 adjourn (SPL: ask with a show of hands if anyone needs requirements signed off; if so, ask for an ASM to volunteer.) then ask about the meetings listed just below:
- (ask PLC members, including Webmasters, to raise their hands. then ask those five if they're going to a MB meeting - see below - to attend PLC in their place.)
- (Outdoor Code)
- requirements sign-off
- (Read off Troop Cup points)
- fundraiser opportunity (introduce Mr. Gartman)
Troop Cup points awarded 10/10 meeting:
- Ravens: 2 for 2 third(s) present, 3 for 1st in Relay, 1 for Oath (Braeden), 1 for O.C. (Braeden)
- Scorpions: 1 for all in Class A, 2 for 2 third(s) present, 1 for 3rd in Relay
- Bucks: 1 for 1 third(s) present, 2 for 2nd in Relay, 1 for Pledge (Andrew), 1 for Law (Forrest)
Troop Cup points prior to this meeting:
- Make sure when planning a Troop meeting activity that there is a leader committed to carrying it out and a list of Troop equipment (if needed, such as lashing poles).
- Plan next meeting(s) Troop meeting - sheet(s) attached.
- Review (discuss) this meeting - What went well? What didn't? If something didn't go well, discuss why and if there is a way to improve.