Calendar Event: Troop meeting
|Date||Tuesday, August 22, 2017|
|Start Time||06:30 PM|
|End Date||Tuesday, August 22, 2017|
|End Time||07:30 PM|
|Last updated by Viarengo on Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 09:21 AM. Update Delete|
- Location: San Martin Lions, 12415 Murphy Ave (right near airport), San Martin, Ca
- uniform: Class A
calling (to remind about Troop meeting):
- Ravens: Dawson
- Scorpions: Joey
- Bucks: Colby J.
- 6:10 Green Bar (SPL, ASPL, PLs, TGs) arrive, prep meeting
- 6:20 Gathering
- 6:30 meeting begins (Pledge, Oath, Law, patrol yells)
- bulletins (SPL)
- concurrent BOR:
- Logan (Tenderfoot)
- Cody (Life)
- lashings (Nathan)
- Nathan - knots & lashings
- Nathan or Lucas - rotations with 3 stations
- patrol meetings
- last challenges for Troop Cup (SM)
- SM Minute
- 7:30 adjourn (SPL: ask with a show of hands if anyone needs requirements signed off; if so, ask for an ASM to volunteer.) then ask about the meetings listed just below:
- (ask PLC members, including Webmasters, to raise their hands. then ask those five if they're going to a MB meeting - see below - to attend PLC in their place.)
- (Outdoor Code)
- requirements sign-off
- Winston (Scout)
- (Read off Troop Cup points)
- Court of Honor this Saturday - hope everyone's going
- Anyone watch the eclipse? (take feedback)
- The PLC will soon hold a planning meeting; take the time during your patrol meetings to list all the campouts and events you'd like to do in the next 12 months. Include any merit badges you'd like to earn as a group.
- Service opportunity: Tables for SML
- Project (Anthony)
Troop Cup points awarded last meeting:
- Ravens: 1 for calling, 1 for all in Class A, 2 for lat least 6 present, 1 for Pledge (Braeden)
- Scorpions: 1 for calling, 1 for all in Class A, 1 for at least 3 present, 1 for Law (Dominic B.)
- Bucks: 1 for all in Class A, 1 for at least 3 present, 1 for completing the Patrol Leaders packet entirely as directed, 1 for Oath (Ben)
Troop Cup points prior to this meeting:
- Ravens: 152
- Scorpions: 151
- Bucks: 148
- Make sure when planning a Troop meeting activity that there is a leader committed to carrying it out and a list of Troop equipment (if needed, such as lashing poles).
- Plan next meeting(s) Troop meeting - sheet(s) attached.
- Review (discuss) this meeting - What went well? What didn't? If something didn't go well, discuss why and if there is a way to improve.
- There will be a planning meeting with the new PLC. Please list all of the things you want to do in the next year.