Calendar Event List for Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 from 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM: Troop meeting
- Location: San Martin Lions, 12415 Murphy Ave (right near airport), San Martin, Ca
- uniform: Class A
- highlight: boards of review
calling (to remind about Troop meeting):
- Ravens: Nathan
- Scorpions: ?
- Bucks: Andrew
- 6:10 Green Bar (SPL, ASPL, PLs, TGs) arrive, prep meeting
- 6:20 Gathering
- opening: Bugle (Darius)
- 6:30 meeting begins (Pledge, Oath, Law, patrol yells)
- bulletins (SPL)
- concurrent BOR:
- Dominic H. (1C)
- Ayden R. (T)
- Relay by Dominic
- patrol meetings
- SM Minute
- 7:30 adjourn (SPL: ask with a show of hands if anyone needs requirements signed off; if so, ask for an ASM to volunteer.) then ask about the meetings listed just below:
- (ask PLC members, including Webmasters, to raise their hands. then ask those five if they're going to a MB meeting - see below - to attend PLC in their place.)
- (Outdoor Code)
- requirements sign-off
- (Read off Troop Cup points)
- Veterans Day service is scheduled and on our website.
- Radio MB opportunity this Saturday; three spaces remain
- We have two Scouts confirmed for a November campout at Mt Madonna. We need at least three more to make the reservations.
Troop Cup points awarded last meeting:
- Ravens: 1 for all in Class A, 1 for 1 third(s) present, 1 for Oath (Braeden), 2 for answering 1 Patrol Mtg Sheet questions
- Scorpions: 1 for calling, 1 for all in Class A, 2 for 2 third(s) present, 1 for Strategic Analysis, 1 for Outdoor Code (Tommy), 2 for answering 1 Patrol Mtg Sheet questions
- Bucks: 1 for all in Class A, 1 for 1 third(s) present, 1 for Pledge (Andrew), 1 for Law (Ben), 5 for Strategic Analysis, 1 for answering 1 Patrol Mtg Sheet question
Troop Cup points prior to this meeting:
- Ravens: 25
- Scorpions: 30
- Bucks: 30
- Make sure when planning a Troop meeting activity that there is a leader committed to carrying it out and a list of Troop equipment (if needed, such as lashing poles).
- Plan next meeting(s) Troop meeting - sheet(s) attached.
- Review (discuss) this meeting - What went well? What didn't? If something didn't go well, discuss why and if there is a way to improve.
- List all those who would like to earn the Snow Sports MB this winter (whether you know how to ski, or want to learn), or just go on the ski weekend: