Calendar Event List for Saturday, October 14, 2017
Sunset Beach sites 3 & 4 reserved for October 13-15, 2017. Reservation numbers 2-35612321 & 2-35612322.
Camping checklist here
Vehicles 1-4: Do not pay the vehicle entrance fee; they are covered with the site fees.
Vehicle 1 (Site 3)
- Cody, dad
- Lucas (SPL for campout), dad
- (two spaces remaining)
Vehicle 2 (Site 4)
- Andrew, dad (collecting for campsite fees)
- Thomas. dad?
- Braeden, mom
- (patrol box)
- Dominic H (cook), brother, mom (collecting for food)
- Dawson (Sunday)
- Ben (Sunday)
Vehicle 5a (Friday night)
- Colby A., dad (leaving Sat.)
Vehicle 5b (Saturday night)
- Nathan, dad (arriving Saturday before lunch)
- 8.00 for campsites (pay to Troop)
- 20.00 for food (Pay to Dominic)
Plan your own dinners Friday night. Cooks may (possibly) plan a Dutch oven dessert from Friday night. Group meals are three Saturday plus Sunday breakfast.
bringing Dutch ovens:
Notes to help the Cook:
- Asst. Cooks for Sat. dinner: Dawson, Lucas, Andrew, Ben
- Remember two bags charcoal (to cook in Dutch ovens)
- Sat. breakfast: egg sandwiches with cheese, grapes
- Sat. lunch: PBJ sandwiches, cheese sticks (snack)
- Sat. dinner: Dutch-oven-cooked hamburger with cheese, bell peppers, onions, & biscuit atop
- Sat. dessert: smores
- Sun. breakfast: oat meal with pecans, blueberries, hot chocolate
- Cook link here
Cooks: Work together and come up with one menu and one patrol box. Assign your rosters so you have all Scouts assisting.